WORSHIP – Our number one life purpose!
Worship is both individual and corporate.
Three words describe our style of worship:
· Celebration! Psalm 122:1
· Inspiration! Isaiah 40:1
· Preparation! Ephesians 4:11
INSTRUCTION – in God’s Word:
· Gives substance to our faith
· Stabilizes us during times of testing
· Helps us handle the Word accurately
· Equips us to detect & confront error
· Makes us confident in our daily walk
· Sets us free from our fears
FELLOWSHIP – is loving God’s family!
Four levels of fellowship
· Kinship – Loving like family
· Friendship – Learning to care
· Partnership – Doing our part
· Membership – Choosing to belong
EVANGELISM – Our mission is to share the Good News!
God’s will is that “no one should perish, but that everyone would come to repentance.”
If we are truly full of the love of God, we will be just as concerned about His love for others as we are about His love for us!
And we will look for opportunities to engage people in conversation about the Lord and His desire that they experience His Salvation!